Saturday, March 25, 2006

Gourmet BLT Made Easy


Mmm... BLT. It was just one of those lazy days where I didn't feel bored at all. Actually, I did about 9pm and wanted to go to Barnes and Nobles, but I realized that they close at 10, so there'd be no point in going. The Borders in Santana Row closes at midnight. I'd go if it weren't so far!Ingredients
Costco garlic bread (diagonally sliced)
Fresh mozzerella (paper towel dried)
Lettice
Tomato
2 pieces of bacon

I used my George Foreman grill and you wouldn't BELIEVE how much fat came out of two pieces of bacon! I even trimmed some of the fat off before grilling them! After grilling the bacon, paper towel dry them to get more excess fat off. Take two pieces of the sliced bread, put the cheese on, and the bacon. Grill the sandwich in the Foreman Grill until cheese is melted and when you see grill marks. Take out the sandwich and put in the remaining ingredients inside (tomato, lettice) and enjoy :D

No comments: