Friday, March 31, 2006

Calamari Massacre






These pictures were sent to me from my uncle who lives in San Diego. He's a camera enthusiast which is really a relief. My dad is into the electronics but is entranced by extravagancy. My uncle is actually KNOWLEDGABLE about cameras instead of the price tag lol. When he does come over, he'll teach me how to use my Canon, which is pretty pointless because everything just go in one ear and out the other. I don't think I'll ever learn. What I do is take a shot in every setting and see which one comes out the best haha.

Anyway, these squid pictures are actually quite old. It was on the news probably 4 years ago because all of the sudden, masses and masses of dead squid washing up along the San Diego shore and no one knew why. Just think of how much fried calamari you could make with all those squid!! OMG... just thinking about it makes me go @____@. But of course, not knowing the reason why they're all dead kinda dissipates my appetite. -__-

What a waste.

No comments: